Friday, November 7, 2008

Slow but steady

I thought that a month or two of not trying to conceive would automatically make the time fly by - you know, since I'm not obsessing over days and such. I just did my count and I'm CD 19. I haven't done ANYTHING to check if I'm ovulating so who knows if I have or not. However, I have had the most perfect sex schedule EVER so please god, I hope that I did ovulate. Ziggy and I have somehow managed the sex every 48 hours for the past two weeks. Seriously. I know. I'm just as shocked as you are.

He knows that it's about that time and he asked me about it and I just told him that I have no idea and we kept on keeping on. I plan to try to keep up that momentum through CD25 if possible since normally I ovulate between CD 17 and CD 23 (and then an extra day for good measure). Who knows, maybe there is something to be said for this whole break thing.

I know I haven't written much and I actually DO have things to say, I just haven't had time this week. Football ends 11/23 so plan to hear ALOT more from me by then.

Oh and I just registered to take the Lousiana Notary Exam in June of 2009 and I registered for a prepatory class at UNO for the Spring. I'll talk about that more later as to why I'm doing it and such, but I just feel good to actually DO something to advance my life out of the rut that I've been in for the past year or so.

No comments: