Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lock up your mothers

I apologize for being MIA. My father is in town and he is VERY demanding of your time...or perhaps I am very needy of his love and approval...not sure which one, you decide.

Today was my 16 week check up (yes, I know I'm 4 days early, but that's how the ball bounces folks). The heart beat was 155 and he/she is still sitting right under my belly button smack in the center (Luke always favored the left side in the first 20 weeks). We discussed my never ending shits and my itchy hooha and all is well.

I dropped down to 1000mg of Metformin to hopefully help the poops and I'm supposed to use lurvely Vagisil until my next appointment and if the itch ain't gone, then we take some pills.

It's hard to explain an itchy hooha to a husband who is begging for loving and you're still trying to remain 1% sexy during pregnancy. Thank goodness he has a bad cold and he's out like a light by 8:00 every night this week, so I haven't had to explain yet. WOO HOO for me!

So like I said, Barry, the lady killer dad is in the house so I don't have much time, but I just wanted to drop in, say hello and promise to be back soon.

Oh a quick shout out to my TTC soul sister, Rissa, who will be induced in less than 12 hours - I can't wait to meet Mr. PB&J and don't worry, you will do AWESOME!

No comments: