Thursday, April 23, 2009

Registered

So I registered. That was painful. If you know my last name you are welcome to check it out at Babies R Us and tell me all about how much I suck or sucked at picking things out. I'm cool with that.

For Luke, I had few options. Option A was "whatever is cheapest in that particular item" or Option B which was "whatever I got free from people". Having an unexpected pregnancy out of wedlock does that to you.

Now I have all these options and I'm flipped out over it. I'm by NO stretch of the imagination, wealthy, but I also don't make $8.00 an hour anymore like I did for poor Luke.

So I registered and it took me HOURS and then friggin Walmart sends me a registry book and I'm all like - shit - I should have registered at Walmart. So now I'm going to see if registering at Walmart is easier and more pleasant than registering at Babies R Us and if it is, well, Babies R Us can suck it, because registering with them gave me an ulcer.

Sorry this post sucks - I have chores to do.

No comments: