Friday, October 17, 2008

Random

I've had the hiccups terribly off and on all day. Not just your normal hiccups, but the kind that really piss you off and jolt your body in great spasms.

Luke's dad actually came to his game tonight. That was rare and I wonder what brought him there. I know it wasn't the joy of seeing his son play because he sat next to me and berated the child's abilities through the whole game. Ah screw it, at least his being there saved me a long car ride tonight and for that I am thankful.

Our outside cat, Big Effin Red (he's a monster red/orange tabby), as we affectionately call him, has another Big Effin Blackie cat trying to hone in on his territory (and I say Blackie as in, he is a black cat, people). We love BFR and he has become like our yard dog. It was hilarious tonight to see me and Ziggy standing on opposite ends of the yard attempting to thwart Big Effin Blackie's proposed turf war by squirting him with Luke's water guns every time he came near. That is one ballsy cat. Good times. Don't worry, Big Effin Red - we got your back.

And I still ain't pregnant. Although I am 2 days late now and my temps are still way high. Negative tests though. Poo.

Ziggy is calling me to bed, I need some sleep. G'nite.

No comments: