Saturday, October 11, 2008

Soooo Sorry

Where in the hell have I been? Well, work is now monitoring our internet usage. No one knows except management so far, so since I got the info on the down low and I know exactly who has been assigned to monitor our internet usage - it's best for me not to show visits to this blog at work.

Then, to make matters worse, my computer at home is broken - AGAIN!!! GRRRRRR!

So I'm at my mother in law's house using their computer and feeling very weird about them having this blog in their history.

I don't have very long - I just wanted to say that I have so much to tell you all, and I haven't been able to read ANY of your blogs this past week either. I feel so cut off from the whole world.

My father in law is a Second Life addict and honestly spends up to 12 hours a day on Second Life - he's tapping his toes to get his computer back, so since I already got my bills paid, I need to jet.

I'm so sorry I haven't been around and the computer will hopefully be fixed on Monday. I miss you all and I miss your blogs and I hope to get caught up with everyone very soon.

Oh, and I haven't tested yet - I have ZERO symptoms. My hopes are SLIM but I do plan to test by Monday.

Smooches!

No comments: