Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I suck

Why haven't I posted? Mainly because I suck. Other than that, the reasons are many. (Prepare for ridiculously long run-on sentence)

I thought life would calm down with football ending, but then basketball started, on top of work being hella crazy nuts lately, on top of being the Room Mother for my kid's class which during Christmas is like having a whole other part time job, on top of me taking a class and being a dork who demands upon herself that she MUST read the textbook completely before the class begins, on top of extreme moodiness from fake progesterone, on top of the whole Christmas hullabaloo of buying gifts, wrapping, visiting, planning, tree putting upping - AHHHHHHH!!!!!

So I suck. I'm sorry. I'm still reading all of you guys though - your blogs are my sanity!

I will think of something that is actually interesting to read very soon!

No comments: