Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too good to not post:

I emailed this out to many of you, my readers, but this is just too good not to post here also for those of you who I can't email, but who stop in and read...

See if this makes you scratch your head too. I've been battling with the "Room Mother Leader" lady over how many pizzas I should order for Luke's school Christmas party.

I told her I need 4 pizzas (20 kids, 2 slices per kid, 12 slices per pizza, should leave 8 pieces left for me, teacher, a helper and a fat kid who wants more).

She keeps telling me I need to order 5. When I got aggravated and asked her why, here is her exact reply, copied and pasted below:

"Got your pizza order. I personally would order 5, just to be safe 12 x 4=36 and if each child has 2 slices, that’s 40). Whatever pizza is left over, you can take home so it won’t go to waste."

Um, yeah - see that? I didn't know that 12 x 4 was 36. Shoot, I must be an idiot! I hope she didn't graduate from my son's school!

1 comment:

Momma Brinkley said...

bwahahahhaahhahahaa!!! HILARIOUS! However, the pizza's around here are 8 slices...where are you ordering the pizza's from? I want a 12-slice pizza!