Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Men suck

I encountered suck ass men all day today.

My boss saundered into work at 10:45, left for lunch at about 11:45, got back from lunch after 1:00 and then busied himself gossiping with other men at work all day...while the women float the boat as usual. He sucks ass.

My employee is not very bright. I had to train him on something today and I swear to goodness that it was seriously like trying to train a brick wall. Sometimes I want to bang on his head just to see if he's still alive. He sucks ass.

My husband has gone to sleep every night this week at least 1 hour before me, has done nothing to help me around the house this week at all and wakes up an hour after me and doesn't have our taxes done yet. I'm pissed at him today. He sucks ass.

A guy at work stared at my belly for about 10 minutes while we chatted about computers like he was sizing up a Thanksgiving turkey. It made me feel weird and gross. He sucks ass.

Then the evening closed with my son scoring his very first goal in his soccer game. He saw me carrying the load of clean towels and offered to fold them for me. He said "thank you" when I gave him the glass of milk that he asked for... and then, only then I thought that maybe, just maybe there could be a man in my life that doesn't suck ass?

So when do sweet little boys start to suck ass? Or is it possible that the one that I am raising may be a rare one that doesn't suck ass? Nah - child is now screaming for me to wash his hair...he sucks ass too...just not as big of a one.

Come on, you know I love him.

Cheese and crackers, I hope so.

No comments: