Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uhhhh

I received Baby's first gifts/clothes today from my mother in law. She bought me two gener neutral T-shirts and 2 pairs of gender neutral socks. I walked into the baby's room (AKA, the guest room for the past year and a half) and hung them in his/her closet.

Very surreal. (mental note to thank her for them since she gave them to Ziggy and I couldn't thank her in person)

I spent the entire day on my feet at my company's annual Expo and I am so tired and sore from lack of movement in the past month for fear that I may damage the baby, that I could just cry from the pain. I also have an absolute shit load of cervical mucus...which scared me at first until Dr. Google assured me that a lot of movement can elevate cervical mucus and god knows I moved ALOT more today than usual.

Now I have to do homework, dinner, dishes, bath, clothes, bedtime...and then hopefully crash...very soon.

I'm so happy to be a woman today though. All of the men in the company have to spend the entire evening getting drunk, entertaining customers and taking them to titty bars and I'll get to be asleep before the first dollar is placed in a G-string.

No comments: