Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clomid Haze

Forgive me for not posting - I've been in my Clomid Haze. Last night was my last dose for this month - you know - I just swallow the pills for shits and giggles because seeing them actually assist me in getting knocked up seems more ludicrous with each passing month.

Anywho, during the 5 days that I actually take the Clomid, I go into this weird fog of a world - not much matters to me, but everything (EVERYTHING) annoys me. I'm needy and yet want to be left alone and I'm sad, yet ridiculously bouncy. It's annoying to me, so I have to imagine that it's downright maddening to those around me.

If you have any prayers or angels or voodoo magic (we're not choosy!) that you would like to lend or extend on behalf of our reproductive organs, Ziggy and I would greatly appreciate it.

In the meantime, the only other thing going on is football, football and then a little more football. Luke has either practice or a game for 5 straight days which means that our greasy bodies are running on a diet of corn dogs, spagetti-O's, pizza rolls, McDonalds and whatever else is fast and quick and gets us out the door. Luke actually eats the healthiest right now since I pack his lunches full of good things - but beyond his lunch, we are just gross this week.

And so here I sit - still pissy and moody from the Clomid and fat and greasy with bad food gassiness. But life is good and who knows, maybe October will be our lucky/blessed month!

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Sending you and Ziggy all the good vibes I have!