Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh WOW!




YOU SEE THAT????
Not only is it Fertile Day 1, but it's also ONLY CD12!!! The very earliest that I have EVER ovulated is CD20 - oh happy day!!

Now, here comes the hard part - the sex. As usual, my husband and I had tons o sex over the past couple weeks and he's been in a fabulous mood and life was grand. Now I wake up to this, and he, as usual, has A LOT going on right now that could prevent the Sex.

I can't go into much detail because I have a house to clean right now and should be cleaning, but please just keep on praying, chanting or whatever it is you've been doing for me, because it is obviously working. I need the Sex as much as possible over the next 4 days and it may take quite the effort on my part to seduce my husband. I don't have one of those men who will screw when the wind blows up their shorts - my husband requires some skill in the fine art of coercion, particularly if he finds out that my watch says what it says. He must be woo'd without it appearing desperate. He must feel like he suddenly married a nympho without putting two and two together and realizing that I am just lusting for his seed.

In other words - my husband will have the sex passionately IF he has no notion that it is for reproduction purposes. And it's not that he doesn't want a baby - he wants one more than I do on most days. It's that once he knows it is for reproduction, something in his head overtakes him and he just can't do it. The doctor says it's performance anxiety and I just say that it's maddening!

No comments: