Thursday, September 11, 2008

Piss List

In lieu of the weekly belly shots that I can NOT post (unless you get hot and bothered seeing 30 year old flabby bellies) - I'm going to try something that will satisfy ME equally as much.

Top THREE Things That Have Royally Pissed Me Off This Week Thus Far
(narrowing it down to 3 is very difficult)

1.) My boss is on his period and therefore is suddenly not speaking to me again. This will last a few days and it happens at least once a month. It freaks me out and causes me to obsess over what I may have done wrong, or am I about to get fired? It's the co-dependant dweeb inside of me who equates everyone ELSE's emotions into how they feel about ME. So I sit for days constantly thinking about why he is so mad at me. Reality = he's probably hung over or simply trying to avoid actual work so he's in hiding. But I can't convince my mind of this so I'm constantly seeking out his attention. I think I need therapy for this one.

2.) I didn't take my metformin the entire week during/after Gustav and now that I am taking it again, I have constant, never ending, unrelenting - shits. All the initial side effects that "go away with continued treatment" that ended months ago are now back. I can't sneeze without being afraid that I might shit my pants...add on the lack of groceries in my home and the irregular eating pattern that I fell into this week and I'm surprised I am venturing out the house without the protection of adult diapers. I'm a jackass.

3.) FEMA is not paying for our generator as they originally said they would. Supposedly my husband's bipolar diagnosis doesn't fall into the category of "medical necessity" as defined by the federal government. Bastards! Their punishment should be to have to live WITH my bipolar husband for a week with no electricity and I guarantee it would only take them 2 days to pay for that generator if it meant they could get away from him.

So, there you have it - those are 3 of the things that pissed in my cornflakes this morning. I feel WAY better now. It's so wonderful just to be able to vent. Wanna share what's pissing in your cornflakes? Comment and go for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that was the funniest blog ive ever read! so glad youve decided to create one!

Aunt Becky said...

Furious at my husband who is being a f*cking whiny baby that I want to punch in the balls.

*phew*

I'd go on, but you'll commit me.