Thursday, January 22, 2009

Results

Well, my hcg went from 14 on Monday to 46 on Wednesday. Promising? God I hope so. My progesterone level was not available yet (I have no idea why), so she went ahead and put me on progesterone just in case.

She said that it can't hurt - god I hope not!

Waiting on husband to get home with that Rx because it wasn't ready on my way home.

I had pizza with my bud and after I make his lunch, that's it - I'm done for the night. Mom promised to come help me clean this weekend - so I get to relax.

Thank you SO much for you prayers and your support and please continue the praying. We've got a long road ahead to get this little life in my arms!

1 comment:

Momma Brinkley said...

YAY!!! Now post up your preggo ticker on the blog! And dare I say some belly pics?!?!?!