Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting

My boobs feel like giant melons with lead weights and I get weird crampy feelings every so often, and I'm bloated like a blimp in my waist all of a sudden, but other than that, I'm just normal and waiting on my blood results from this morning.

The waiting hasn't actually been so bad yet. Of course tomorrow morning may be nerve wracking, but my test this morning was darker than ever and I'm trying to have 100% faith in this baby.

Ziggy saw a new wonderful bipolar doctor today who warmed our hearts with hope and good feelings. We haven't had that in a while. Ziggy maintains his disease very well. However, on the inside, he is constantly hurting or in turmoil or battling to do or not to do something.

We've had a hunch that it could be better, so much better for a while now if we just found the right doctor. And now, it looks like we could possibly be right. Of course at $300 per appointment, he better damn well be Dr. Awesome. He's not on our insurance either...but at least it'll whittle down our deductible in case God plans for me to have that c-section at the end of September that I'm so having faith will happen.

I'll write more soon. I'm supposed to be "resting". Yeah. Right. Whatever.

No comments: